For over 25 years, Mark A Hanna, Associate Broker (and President) of M.A. Hanna Corporation of Michigan has been managing, brokering, and developing properties throughout Michigan and the United States.
Mark A. Hanna is an Attorney at law, exclusively dealing in all matters of real estate.
He started his career in 1985 as Employee Relations Counsel at Budd Company in Troy, Michigan, after completing his Juris Doctor at the University of Detroit’s School of Law.
In 1988 he moved into property management, managing holdings for K Mart’s Eastern region. By the time he left K Mart to pursue his own business full time in 1996, he has risen to the position of Site Acquisition Manager where he was responsible for identifying and acquiring new sites for both relocation of existing retail stores and development of new stores in Maryland, Virginia, North Carolina, Maine, Massachusetts and New Hampshire.
Formed in 1989, M.A. Hanna Corporation of Michigan has provided general development, brokerage, and legal consulting; and, other real estate services to developers, investors, and to end users of real estate.
He has been a member of the Michigan Bar Association since 1986 and a licensed Real Estate Broker since 1989.
Examples of previous projects include, but are not limited to:
- D&G Trucking-Industrial
- Moore Iron Works Building-Industrial
- Trust Thermal Building, former Owosso Dry Cleaners
- Township of Bennington, Perry et. al. former ambulance building-Industrial
- Burlington Bldg (Now Dollar Daze)-Owosso (March-‘06)
- Auto Shine Building- (E. Mich. Ave-Lansing)
- Tim Hortons
- Kessel/Kroger (M-21-Co-broker with Parkwest Realty)
- Sherwin Williams (M-21)
- D&G John Deere Dealership (State St.)
- State Farm (M-21-Grubb)
- Cadillac Square Marina (Cadillac, MI)
- Wolohan Lumber (Miller Road, Flint)
- Volks Wagon of America (Louden County VA-New Site Selection)
- Shiawassee Community Credit Union
- Pearl Vision Building (Owosso)
- Dollar General (M-71)
- Howard St. (Ludington Electric)
- Washington St. (Ludington Electric)
- Dr. Jafri (New site on M-52)
- Regional Inspections (former Credit Union- M-71)
- Corunna Mill-Corunna, MI